If you’re here that means you are constantly living in the fear that your daily data may run out any time & you’ve no idea how to check your remaining data. That’s actually no big deal, trust me. You can either check your balance in the old fashioned USSD or SMS way or you can check with the My Jio app. We’re listing both the methods below in our how to check Jio net balance tutorial.
How to check your Jio net balance
With the My Jio app
To check your net balance with the My Jio app, follow the steps below.
- Download the My Jio app the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Login to your Jio account (The app can auto verify your mobile number. If you don’t have your Jio sim inside that same phone, you can log-in by OTP or Jio ID & Password in case you have one)
- One the Home Page you will see the remaining data balance (for that day) listed under the My Account section.
Also Read: How To Know Your Jio Number
Without the My Jio app
If you don’t want to install the My Jio app, you can also know your balance via. USSD and SMS. just follow the steps below,
- To get your balance, net balance, validity, etc. via USSD, dial *333#.
- To get the same via. SMS, text MBAL to 55333
So, no matter if you choose to check your net balance with the My Jio app or without it, you don’t have to live with the constant fear of running out of data. If you still have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below & we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.