If you’re a new Reliance Jio subscriber, you probably don’t know how you can check your balance, data balance, etc. Well, it’s actually super easy & even in the worst case scenarios, it should not take you more than two minutes to complete. So just follow the steps mentioned below & you’ll be good to go.
How To Check Balance In Jio
- Open the My Jio app (download it from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if you don’t have it already).
- Login to your Jio account. It’ll perform an auto-login process if you’re using your Jio sim on the same device. If not, you can log in using an OTP that’ll be sent during the login process (you’ll need to enter your Jio number). If you have a Jio ID & Password, you can also log in using those.
- Locate the option “View Details” & click on it. That’ll show your current active plan, balance, validity, etc.
How To Check Data Balance In Jio
- Open the My Jio app.
- Login to your Jio account.
- The data balance is displayed right on the home page. Locate it under the My Account section. Your data validity also shows up in the same area.
How To Check Without The App
If you don’t want to install the My Jio app,
- You can dial *333# for old school USSD style balance checking
- You can also text MBAL to 55333 if you want to check your balance through SMS
That’s it! It’s that simple. If you still have any confusion regarding any segment of this tutorial, please drop your questions in the comments section below & we’ll definitely help you out.