Streaming from a smartphone is extremely common these days but, we don’t see people streaming content from their PC to their TVs. This is mainly because PC displays are already big enough but, what if you’re watching a YouTube video on your PC & you want your family or friends to see that. It’s better to cast the whole thing on a better screen. Especially, when your TV is not a Smart TV but, you’re using a Chromecast instead, being able to cast from your PC can really help. Now, this isn’t a huge process. You just need to make sure of these things mentioned below & you’ll be good to go.
Steps to stream YouTube videos from PC to your TV (using a Chromecast)
- Turn on your TV & Chromecast alongside the Wi-Fi network you’ve set your Chromecast with
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast
- Open YouTube inside your Google Chrome Browser on your PC
- Play a video & look for a Cast logo at the down-right corner of the video
- Click on the Cast logo & select your Chromecast device
- The video is now playing on your TV. Enjoy!
That’s literally how to stream YouTube videos from PC to your TV. See, it wasn’t that hard as you may have thought. Try it & if you have any other questions you can tell us in the comments section right below. Also, if you want a tutorial on something else, just ask us! We’ll try our best to help you out.
Don’t know how to set up a Chromecast? No problem! Just read the article linked below,