Streaming from a smartphone is extremely common these days but, we don’t see people streaming content from their PC to their TVs. This is mainly because PC displays are already big enough but, what if you’re watching a YouTube video and youtube shorts on your PC & you want your family or friends to see that. It’s better to cast the whole thing on a better screen. Especially, when your TV is not a Smart TV but, you’re using a Chromecast instead, being able to cast from your PC can really help. Now, this isn’t a huge process. You just need to make sure of these things mentioned below & you’ll be good to go.
Also, Check Here: Smartphone Hacks
Steps to stream YouTube videos from PC to your TV (using a Chromecast)
- Turn on your TV & Chromecast alongside the Wi-Fi network you’ve set your Chromecast with
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast
- Open YouTube inside your Google Chrome Browser on your PC
- Play a video & look for a Cast logo at the down-right corner of the video
- Click on the Cast logo & select your Chromecast device
- The video is now playing on your TV. Enjoy!
I was able to put together the most amazing online video downloader. It can download video from 100s of social networks and video collectors. Bitdownloader can help you get all your Facebook and Twitter videos.
That’s literally how to stream YouTube videos from a PC to your Smart TV. See, it wasn’t that hard as you may have thought. Try it & if you have any other questions you can tell us in the comments section right below. Also, if you want a tutorial on something else, just ask us! We’ll try our best to help you out.
Don’t know how to set up a Chromecast? No problem! Just read the article linked below,